516 S. Perry Street, Montgomery, AL 36104
Forming a business can be a daunting task. Entrepreneurs are filled with ideas and are very innovative, but navigating the legal landscape is a whole other story. That is where we can offer our expertise to help ease some of the frustration of opening a new business. We want to help you succeed in all of your business endeavors.
Your decision to start a business is a huge step toward your own financial success. We are delighted that you want us to be a part of it, and we want to help you get off the ground in the best way possible.
Let us help you with your future! We want your business to thrive. And in order to do that, you need to make sure that you have the proper legal documentation in place for your new company.
In the state of Alabama, the legal process for new businesses includes:
- Tax registration
- Business licenses
- Local permits
- Incorporation filing (businesses that fall under corporations, non-profit organizations, limited liability companies, and partnerships are required to register with the Alabama Secretary of State Business Services.)
- Withholding tax records
- W-4 and W-2 forms for each employee
- Employee verification forms
- New hire reporting
- Insurance requirements
In the state of Georgia, the legal process for new businesses includes:
- Filing documents
- Obtaining a federal tax ID number
- Opening a bank account in your business name
- Registering your business with with Georgia Department of Revenue or Georgia Department of Labor
- Obtaining a state license and all local licenses that you need
We can help you sift through all the state regulations and requirements to get your business started smoothly.